Re Register of Members
The register will not be available until say 50 members have registered. A mock-up of the presentation shall be made prior to then.
The register shall have two page types:
- an alphabetic list of names with membership category (say A,B,..or G) alongside, with a link on the name to:
- a page devoted to the member containing
- a (supplied) head and shoulder portrait
- a few compulsory details
- a list of compatible work activities which the member is entitled to perform and
- some fields available to the member to tell about her/himself including some self promotion, audited for accuracy.
The possibility exists to used the supplied portrait for an animated execution of any member permanently struck off the register. This would be compulsory watching for all members. While the past practices of having military troops witness the execution of condemned colleagues is hideous and perhaps of no value in achieving discipline, the overwhelming critical importance of discipline in this profession, where temptation abounds, suggests that the problem be highlighted in such a manner.
HomePage Next Topic